DETRUSITOL 2 MG. / 56 TB.
- DETRUSITOL is used in the treatment of overactive bladder syndrome.
- DETRUSITOL is used in the treatment of sudden or frequent urination and urinary incontinence.
- Digestive disorder, Constipation, Diarrhea, Intestinal or Stomach gas
- Skin drying
- Painful or difficult urination
- Desert mouth
- Dry eye
- Gaining weight
- Allergic reactions
- Stomach burning, Abdominal pain
Recommended initial dose 2 gm 2 times a day.
*If you have renal or liver insufficiency, the recommended dose can be decreased to 2 times 1mg/day.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
- Do not stop DETRUSITOL treatment early because you do not have immediate effect.
- Do not stop taking DETRUSITOL before consulting your doctor.
- Use DETRUSITOL carefully, if you have renal or liver insufficiency.
- Use DETRUSITOL carefully, if you have hyperkalemia (high potassium level in blood) and hypercalcemia (high calcium level in blood).
- Do not take DETRUSITOL, if you cannot urinate.
- Do not take DETRUSITOL, if you have severe intestinal inflammation.