DUSPATALIN 200 MG / 30 TB.
Mebeverine Hydrochloride (Gastrology)
- DUSPATALIN Retard is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal contractions.
- DUSPATALIN Retard is used in the treatment of intestinal discomfort.
- DUSPATALIN Retard is used in the treatment of abdominal pain and cramps associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Anaphylactic reactions (very serious and rapid reactions)
- Swelling of the face and throat
- Facial edema
There are the rare but serious side effects of DUSPATALIN Retard. You may need urgent medical attention.
The recommended dose for adults and children (10+ years old): 2tb/day.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
- There is no need for dose adjustment for the patients who have liver or renal insufficiency.
- DUSPATALIN Retard contains lactose.
- DUSPATALIN Retard does not recommend for children under the age of 10.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.Follow us in social media!