FEMARA 2,5 MG
Femara tablets for oral administration contains 2.5 mg of letrozole, a nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor (inhibitor of estrogen synthesis). Letrozole is popular with athletes and bodybuilders as it actively reduces the production of estrogen hormone in the human body and reduces the chance of bloating due to excess water retention after a steroid cycle.
- Treatment of excessive estrogen production
- Reduces bloating due to excess water retention after a steroid cycle
- Prevent the formation of gynecomastia related breast tissue that is a side effect of some anabolic steroids.
- FEMARA is indicated for the treatment of breast cancer.
• Hot flashes and night sweat
• Feeling sick – (nausea/vomiting)
• Skin rash around face, lips, or tongue – (Hypersensitivity-Allergy)
• Pain or stiffness in your joints.
• Inflammation of the joints (arthritis).
• Feeling weak and/or sleepy
• Bone loss (osteoporosis).
• Loss of appetite.
• Raised or high levels of fatty substance known as cholesterol in your blood. This would be seen in a blood test.
• Carpal tunnel syndrome (tingling, pain, coldness, weakness in parts of the hand).
• Changes in blood tests that show how well your liver is working.
• Thinning of your hair (hair loss).
• Bone pain.
• Muscle pain.
Recommended: 1 tablet/day. (Around the same time each day)
Note: Femara contains lactose (milk sugar)Follow us in social media!