GLIFOR 850 MG 100 TB.
Metformin Hydrochloride (Antidiabetic)
GLIFOR 850 mg Film Tablet is used in non-insulin dependent (Type II) diabetes types, especially in obese diabetics which cannot be controlled by diet.
- GLIFOR helps to lower the level of glucose in your blood as normal as possible.
- GLIFOR reduces the absorption of glucose from the intestine and increases insulin sensitivity.
- It is used to prevent the development of diabetes in obese patients with glucose tolerance disorder.
- Diarrhea, Constipation
- Nausea (Vomiting)
- Weakness of skeleton and muscles
- Muscle pain
- Indigestion, abdominal distension
- Headache, dizziness
- Decrease in vitamin B12 levels, decrease in blood sugar
- Taste disorder
The recommended initial dose in adults is 500 mg twice a day or 850 mg once a day.
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage
- Side effects can be minimized by taking the GLIFOR with foods.
- The use of alcohol with GLIFOR increases the risk of hypoglycemia and lactic acidosis.
- GLIFOR is not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- GLIFOR does not lower blood sugar dangerously patients without diabetes.
- The GLIFOR can be used alone or in combination with other drugs to treat diabetes (oral medications or insulin).
- Prevent the use of this drug if you have lactic acidosis cases congestive heart failure and chronic liver disease.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.Follow us in social media!