GLUCOBAY 100 MG 30 TB
GLUCOBAY is used in combination with diet and exercise to prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes in patients with impaired glucose tolerance.
- GLUCOBAY is used in the oral treatment of diabetes.
- GLUCOBAY is used to prevent the onset of diabetes in patients with latent diabetes.
- GLUCOBAY acts by inhibiting the effect of the enzyme that breaks down sugars in the small intestine.
- Nausea (Vomiting)
- Skin rash
- Abdominal pain
The standard initial dose in adults is one GLUCOBAY 50 mg tablet 3 times a day or half GLUCOBAY 100 mg tablet 3 times a day.
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.
- GLUCOBAY is not recommended for children under 18 years old.
- Prevent use of this medicine if you have serious renal impairment or chronic bowel disorder associated with digestive or absorption disorders.
- There are no time limits for the use of GLUCOBAY.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.Follow us in social media!