Humulin® N 100 iu 1 vial
- HUMULIN N is a fast-acting and medium-acting modern- human insulin.
- HUMULIN N can be used in combination with tablets used for diabetes.
- HUMULIN N will begin to lower your blood sugar 10-20 minutes after injection, with the greatest effect being seen between 1-4 hours after injection.
- HUMULIN N effect will last up to 24 hours.
- Please remember to stir before use. Do not use insulin if it does not appear homogeneously white, turbid and watery after stirring.
- HUMULIN N should be used just before a meal or with a meal.
- Transferring patients to a new type or brand of insulin should be done under the supervision of a physician/doctor.
- A new needle must be used for each injection.
- Remove any air bubbles by tapping the bulb before use.
- Keep the needle under the skin for at least 10 seconds.
- Insulin should be injected into the subcutaneous fat layer. Some injection areas; abdomen, above the thigh, upper leg.
- Refraction of the eye
At the injection site;
These reactions are usually temporary.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.
Follow us in social media!