PROVIRON 25 MG
Proviron by Bayer contains Mesterolone as its active compound. Mesterolone is an orally active form of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and acts as a pure androgenic steroid. DHT, in comparison to testosterone, does not cause water retention as it lowers SHBG (Sex hormone Binding Globulin) and prevents estrogen from forming.
• Treatment of infertility in male adults
• Hormone replacement therapy in males with testosterone deficiency – (hypogonadism)
• Prevent estrogen formation – (Anti-estrogen)
• Increased release of testosterone in the blood
• Maintains muscle gains in between cycles
• Fluid retention – (Edema)
• Breast enlargement – (Hypertrophy)
• Increased sexual drive – (Increased Libido)
• Depression, aggression, irritability – (Psychiatric disturbances)
• Excessive hair growth
• Changes in urination, or blood in the urine or unwanted ejaculation – (Enlarged prostate)
• Severe stomach pain
• Shortness of breath
• Wheezing or difficulty breathing
• Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body
• Allergy resulting in rash, itching or hives on the skin.
Recommended dose: 1-2 tablets – 3 x/day
Note: At a dosage of 50 mg a day, Proviron can lower estrogen into single digits and produce a very polished look to your muscles.