SANTRA 1 MG / 28 TB.
Anastrozole (Aromatase Inhibitors)
- SANTRA prevents the effects of aromatase which is an enzyme found in the body.
- SANTRA is used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
- Allergic reactions, Skin rash
- Muscle and joint pain
- Feeling hot suddenly
- Hair thinning
Recommended dose: 1tb/day
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
- Do not use SANTRA, if you have severe renal insufficiency.
- Do not use SANTRA, if you have medium level liver insufficiency.
- Do not use SANTRA, if you are taking tamoxifen or estrogen-containing medication.
- Do not use SANTRA, if you did not go through menopause.
- Do not stop taking SANTRA before consulting your doctor.
- SANTRA contains lactose.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.Follow us in social media!