TIROMEL 25 MCG (T3)
Tiromel (liothyronine sodium) is a synthetic thyroid hormone used to treat hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone). Cytomel is also used to treat or prevent goiter (enlarged thyroid gland) and is also given as part of medical tests for thyroid disorders. First and foremost function of Tiromel 25 MCG (T3)is to help you lose weight,
• Regulates fat, carbohydrates and protein combustion in the body – (for slower metabolisms)
• Increased body fat burning and calorie burning – (Weight loss)
• Treatment of an underactive thyroid – (Hypothyroidism)
• Treatment of thyroid disorders like goiters, thyroid cancer.
• Treatment of infertility (if caused by low thyroid hormones)
• Increased protein synthesis
• Support to lose weight during a low-calorie diet
• Internal restlessness, insomnia
• Dizziness, nausea
• Weight gain
• Hair loss
• Increased heart rate
• Weight loss
• Down-regulation of the thyroid function (especially during prolonged use)
Recommended dose: 50 mcg/day
Higher doses may cause more effective side effects.
• Use with clenbuterol to counteract muscle breakdown.
• Combine with androgen to provide the best muscle control
• Do not combine with medications containing cholestyramine, colestipol, colesevelam, antacids, sucralfate, simethicone, iron, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, calcium supplements, orlistat and/or sevelamer, these decrease the amount of thyroid hormone that is absorbed by your body. If you are taking any of these drugs, separate them from this medication by at least 4 hours.