Ursomed 250 mg
Ursodeoxycholic Acid (Gastrology)
- URSOMED is used in the additional treatment of cirrhosis of the liver.
- URSOMED is used in the treatment of gallstone or slowing of bile flow (cholestasis).
- URSOMED is used in the treatment of accumulation of bile water in the liver.
- URSOMED is used in the treatment of liver, biliary and biliary tract diseases associated with cystic fibrosis.
- Abdominal pain
The dosage of URSOMED depends on body weight and patient condition.
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
- Do not use URSOMED, if you have inflammation in your gallbladder, you have gallstones, or your bile tracts are not working properly.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- There is no age restriction for the use of URSOMED.
- Do not stop taking URSOMED before consulting your doctor.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.Follow us in social media!