VESICARE 5 MG / 30 TB.
- VESICARE is used in the treatment of overactive bladder syndrome.
- VESICARE is used in the treatment of sudden or frequent urination and urinary incontinence.
- Blurred vision
- Desert mouth
- Dryness of skin, eye, throat and nose
- Itching, Allergic rash
- Constipation, Indigestion, Abdominal pain
- Reflux disease
- Urinary tract infections, Cystitis
- Abnormality of taste sense
Recommended dose: 5-10mg/day
If you have renal or liver insufficiency, the recommended dosage is 5 mg.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
- Do not take VESICARE, if you cannot urinate.
- Do not take VESICARE, if you have severe intestinal inflammation.
- Do not take VESICARE, if you are taking dialysis treatment.
- VESICARE tablet can be taken on a full or an empty stomach.
- VESICARE tablets contain lactose.
- Do not stop taking VESICARE before consulting your doctor.
- Do not take VESICARE, if you have severe renal or liver insufficiency.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.
Follow us in social media!